It has taken me a while to get to this (October was a blur), but The Retiring Sort nominated me for the Reader Appreciation Award. Thank you, my friend!
Here are the requirements for accepting this award:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you and share a link to that blog – Done!
2) Attach the award icon to your site – Done!
3) Answer some specific questions. Unlike many awards which just ask for some random things about you, this asks specific questions as follows (with my responses):
- Your favorite colour? Green
- Your favorite animal? Adore cats, but I love ALL animals.
- Your favorite non-alcoholic drink? That would be TEA! Sparkling Water my second choice…(really!)
- Facebook or Twitter? Facebook (for the family photos). I don’t Tweet…I have an OLD cell phone.
- Your favorite pattern? This is a tough one…I may like stripes, plaid, or other random patterns, but it has more to do with the color of the patterns than the patterns themselves.
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Giving — I have too much stuff!
- Your favorite number? 5
- Your favorite day of the week? Saturday
- Your favorite flower? I can’t answer this. I like way too many flowers:as fancy as lilies and as common as wildflowers.
- What is your passion? That would have to be reading and writing. But I also love nature: plants and animals.
4) And finally, offer “pay it forward” nominations, advising those bloggers that they have been nominated and how to accept. I’ve listed my nominees for the award below. This is the best reason to accept blogging awards – to spread the word about other blogs that we enjoy! Here are some great new photoblogs I like: